Forever Aloe Vera Gelly – a must for your first aid kit.
Aloe vera is well known for its topical use as an aid to soothing minor skin irritations and healing wounds. Therefore, it’s not surprising that many households keep a live aloe vera plant for first aid use.
So, what’s the tale?—
Aloe vera has 75 active component. The clear inner gel of a freshly cut aloe leaf contains these components of which 99% is water and the other 1% is made up of glucomannans, amino acids, lipids, sterols, and vitamins.
Being the number one aloe vera company, Forever have harnessed the aloe vera gel within the inner leaf, with all its components and put it into a tube so you can have the full benefits of a freshly cut aloe leaf at the ready.
To keep the aloe gel at 100%, however, it has to go through a stabilizing process; hence, “the closest you’ll get to the real aloe gel in a tube”.
Inside the aloe vera gelly “First aid tube”
The aloe vera gelly is a thick, translucent gel containing humectants and moisturizers. Easily absorbed by the skin, it soothes without staining clothes. In addition, aloe vera gelly provides temporary relief from minor skin irritations. Importantly, Forever has prepared its aloe vera gelly, especially for topical use to moisturize, soothe and condition the skin.
It can also be used on the skin prior to ultrasonic treatment, or after electrolysis. Hairdressers use the Gelly around the hairline to protect the skin before perming and colouring. From your bathroom cabinet to your first-aid kit, and from the kitchen to the campsite – Aloe Vera Gelly is an ideal companion for skin that needs a little extra care.
Amongst its many uses aloe vera gel helps with:
- Cold sores
- Minor cuts and scrapes
Forever Aloe Gelly is a must have for all first aid kits or first aid boxes, in the kitchen or bathroom. It’s the closest you’ll get to the real thing when it comes to naturally sourced aloe vera in a tube. Essentially it is identical to the aloe vera’s inner leaf, 100% stabilized aloe vera gel which lubricates sensitive tissue safely. When it comes to getting the true value of aloe vera, simply source it from the number one aloe vera company.Buy Forever Aloe Vera Gelly